Thursday, July 24, 2008

First Haircut

I decided that it was about time to get Lizzy's hair cut yesterday. She was getting to look, as my sister put it, like Fara Faucet with the fly away layers. And, while I loved the little curls at the nape of her neck and I always thought she looked darling in pigtails I decided it was time for a change. So we went from looking like this:

To this:
Thank you to Bryn for doing such a great job! Lizzy sure seems to like it too!

4 comments:

Lexi said...

That first cut is always the hardest! She looks darling. Bryn always does such a fabulous job- I can't wait to see your new do (she told me today that you were on your way over as I was dropping by to return a book). I bet you will look cute too!

America said...

Awww... she looks so good!

Nicole said...

aw... She is so cute! Bryn is so sweet too! We miss you guys. Jacque and Josiah miss you in Primary too! Thanks for making it so enjoyable for them. Good luck on the remainder of the pregnancy!

Becky T said...

Oh, that is darling! She looks so cute with that cut (and quite a bit more grown up, I must say!). I love it!