Saturday, July 26, 2008

Countdown!

Well, it's almost time. I am scheduled to be induced this Wednesday, the 30th of July. Technically, I'm not due until August 5th, but we decided that, with Clint in the middle of rotations and my parents and sister about to start work again with the coming school year, it would simply be easier to schedule everything ahead of time. So Clint and I are heading to the hospital for my 5:00 am induction in just a couple of days now and I'm starting to feel nervous/excited all over again! Wish us luck! I'll make sure to post all about it very soon...

6 comments:

Lexi said...

Oh my goodness! Time just sneaks up on you! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. That will be nice to have your Mom and sister in town to take care of you. Let us know if we can bring you anything!

Becky T said...

Oh my goodness, it's SO soon!! Yay! That's so exciting and I totally know what you mean about getting anxious/nervous, though. It's just a little crazy thinking about it! But we will have to talk about some photo shoot plans (hopefully I'll see you on Sunday, if not, I'll give you a call). I can't wait!

Cary & Katrina Sanders said...

How exciting!!
I totally relate to the anxious/nervous feelings. I don't think that I have allowed myself to even think about labor yet just so I don't freak myself out!
Good luck and we can't wait to meet him!

aidanjordan said...

Yay! Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see pictures!

Tracy said...

Good luck Katy! We're excited to meet this little guy. Boy we're gonna have a lot of little guys in primary, aren't we! I'm sure they'll all get to be good friends. In a few months. When they start to realize there's a world around them.
Abbott's comment is "I'm so excited that you're going to have a baby!" Oh, here's the other part of Abbott's comment: "Maybe you should give him some soft toys." (He's just saying that so he can steal them from you guys during sacrament meeting. ha ha Oh, he just told me he's not going to do that. I guess his motives are pure)

Sharlyn said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to meet baby boy McCready!