Monday, June 30, 2008

As Promised...

A couple of weeks ago I promised my friend Sharlyn that I would post some belly pictures for her to see. So here they are: I'm 35 weeks pregnant now - only 5 weeks to go, right?? But if this little fellow is anything like his sister he'll have no intention of making an appearance when he ought to! We'll see where things stand come August 5th...

4 comments:

Sharlyn said...

You do not even look that far along...you look great!!! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left (hopefully less huh?)!

aidanjordan said...

Seriously...where is that boy hiding?!

Amy said...

5 weeks, that's not long at all, and you're still so tiny! Hopefully he comes on time, if not early! Can't wait to hear all about the little guy when he arrives.

Jen Davis said...

I wish I was as thin as you are and I am not pregnant at all. I can't wait to see pictures of the new kid.

It was a blast hanging out with Camy, Becky and Sierra. I would abssolutely love to come to New Orleans, but I am the lowest in seniority behind a long list of people that want to go to New Orleans as well. That being said, I am staying hopeful. I miss you guys!