Friday, April 10, 2015

Let's Go Fly a Kite


On Wednesday Lydia and I bought a kite. One of the best purchases I ever made. We took "Buzz Buzz" (Lizzy named him after the bee from the old Disney classic cartoons with Donald Duck) to the soccer field up at the top of a hill near our home. It was pretty much the best kite flying experience of our lives!  The sky was beautiful and the wind was fierce.  We had that kite dancing all over the place!  




 Even Lydia took turns flying it. I thought for sure she was going to lose her grip and we'd never see the bee again but she held on tight! 
We were out there for about 45 minutes and the only reason we had to leave was because I had forgotten to feed my children a snack after school (such was my excitement to try out the kite!) and the kids were getting hungry. I'm hoping to try it out again soon!  Hopefully we can take Clint with us next time.








No comments: