Monday, January 13, 2014
Teaching Music
I thought I'd take a moment and post the website for my other blog - the one I have going on for my music classes. I have a degree in Elementary Music Education and taught elementary music for a couple of years but when Lizzy was born I opted to stay at home with kids for a while. About 3 1/2 years ago, however, I was presented with the opportunity to teach music classes for preschool classes ranging in age from 2 to 5. This is my 3rd year teaching at John Calvin Playschool and it has been a wonderful, enriching outlet for me. I have absolutely loved teaching music again. Check out my blog for more on what I do there : /http://jcpmusic.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so happy you can do what you love and that you do it so well! I'd say that was money well spent in terms of your education!
Hi Katy. Could I get an invite to your other blog? I'd love to use it as a resource for teaching my son's class! Thanks!!!
Post a Comment