

Last week marked the start of preschool/playschool for Lizzy and Jacob. They've done this before so they were excited.

Lizzy missed the cutoff for kindergarten by 2 weeks so she has another year til she starts Big School (which is fine by me) so she is in a class called Developmental Kindergarten with 12 other kids. She goes 5 days a week - she's out at 11:45 M/W/F and stays until 2:45 on T/Th. She was excited to have her first long day on Tuesday because she got to bring a lunch in her Little Mermaid lunchbox and she took in her new nap mat that has her name embroidered on it. Very fun!

Jacob is in a class for 3 year olds and he goes for a couple of hours in the morning on M/W/F. His teachers are fabulous and I'm told he is just wonderful in there. :)

Which means that it's just Lydia and me 3 mornings a week! Woohoo! I can't TELL you how easy it is running chores with just one child! I do miss teaching music this year, but I am really also loving my quiet hours with just Lydia this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment