As a graduation present to Clint for finishing Medical School my parents gave us money for a vacation. What better way to spend a vacation than to go to Disney World?? We were there for about 3 days and we tried to cram as much as we could into our time there. It was very hectic and we had to drive 10+ hours to get there and back again but it was totally worth it. I would do it again in a heartbeat!
Lizzy and Jacob adored the characters! We could barely get Jacob to turn away from Daisy to take this picture. He wanted to hug her and stare at her the whole time.
Jacob loved loved loved the train sets at Epcot. Such a boy!
The kids cooled off at the end of day 1 in the fountains at Epcot. They had a blast!
Day 2 was spent at Magic Kingdom. Clint and the kids waited for me while I rode Space Mountain - the only "grown up" ride I insisted on riding this trip.
It's a Small World
Dumbo in the wee hours of the morning on day 3 - back at Magic Kingdom.
One of my favorites was the Swiss Family Robinson tree house. When I am stranded on a deserted island I will be expecting accommodations like this.
The longest line we waited in was to see Cinderella. Lizzy sat with her for a long time and they had a lengthy conversation in hushed tones. She won't tell me what they talked about but apparently it made her day. She loves Cinderella.
This about sums up how we all felt by the time we left. What a wonderfully exhausting trip...I want to go back...




4 comments:
looks like so much fun!
1st, your parents ROCK! 2nd, you guys totally deserved this! yay!!
awww... now I want to go! this whole move may be ruining our costa rica trip and if it does, harold is insisting on a disney trip. :)
What fun! I love that Lizzy talked to Cinderella and wouldn't tell you what it was about! So funny!
Also, we're excited that you guys are staying!
Awwwwwesome! I'm so jealous! How fun, it looks absolutely awesome. I'm so glad you guys were able to get away and do that. Now it makes me want to figure out a way to plan a Disney trip for us! :) Glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment