Thursday, March 18, 2010

Match Day

Well, after months of interviews, years of preparation, two major tests, and tons of prayers we finally found out where Clint will be doing his residency...Right here!

Sadly, our best friends from medical school will be going to Dallas so I'm a little bummed about that. But all in all we're pretty excited! At least we don't have to try to sell our house yet! And I know where a couple of good preschools are in the area. So my next order of business is to fix up my house now I know that we'll be living here a bit longer...

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I almost called you yesterday to find out where you were headed. How fun for you to stay in New Orleans! I never heard which specialty Clint chose. Anyway, we are happy for you guys. Congrats on taking the next step!

Melissa said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you!

Becky T said...

Congratulations! Like I mentioned last week, I hope you're happy about this because I sure am. :) Our kids are so lucky to have you in Primary and teaching music classes and I'm lucky to have you as a friend! So, yay for us all, right?! Congrats!