This little boy is absolute sunshine. He makes Clint and me smile all the time. Here are some things about Jacob at 19 months:He loves his red hat. He cries when we take it off.
He still loves cars and trains. "Joo joo!!"
He loves to brush his teeth. (I think he mostly likes the vibration of the toothbrush on his sore gums...)
He loves the website Starfall.com and calls it "R" because once I pointed out the letter R on it. Again, he cries when we turn it off.
He loves to bring people shoes. He will bring me a pair of Clint's shoes during the day and say, "Dada. Dada shoe. Dada? No Dada. Bye bye Dada."
He loves his big sister and wants to do whatever she is doing. She puts up with him like a champ and, for the most part, loves to have him around too.
He practices his jumps constantly. I find him making little hops all the time.
He loves it when his daddy throws him up in the air. Lizzy hates being thrown around but this boy can't get enough.
He loves his pacifier. Sigh. We're already trying to figure out how to get that out of the picture...
He wears the same size shoe as his sister. I love that I can grab any pair of shoes lying around and have them fit the child at hand!
His vocabulary has exploded in the past couple of days! His new favorite response to anything is "Why?" He has finally started saying "please" instead of just showing us the sign language for it. But it comes out "Cupeeee" (cup, please)
He loves cats. There are several strays that hang around our back yard at any given time. The first thing he wants to do in the morning is look through my bedroom window to see if there are any cats about. "No meow." He has also taken over Lizzy's stuffed tiger and cuddles with it at night.
Jacob really is a joy to be around. He brightens our lives every day!



2 comments:
goodness, he is so cute! I loved hearing him say "here-ya-go" today on Skype!!
Makes me miss y'all- when do I get to see y'all again????
Post a Comment