Here are a bunch of random pictures - all from my phone. But they pretty much sum up what we've been up to over the past week...
Here is a pelican. At the zoo. Really close up.
More pictures from Jacob's birthday. Seriously though, he would have been happy with that balloon and nothing else.
Lizzy at the park. What a good girl she is.
(By the way, that is a bandaid on her shoulder. Not a tattoo.)
Here's a picture of the park across from our neighborhood.
This is Heather. She is Jacob's first girlfriend. He ADORES her! Lizzy likes her too.
My "project" as of late: pulling up the grass that has taken over our driveway, trying to lay new bricks around the edge, spraying Ground Clear all over the place, and getting some new gravel to lay down. This is a bigger project than I first envisioned.

Me and my sweetheart. I don't think he has taken a serious picture for me since we got married!
The other man in my life.

More pictures from Jacob's birthday. Seriously though, he would have been happy with that balloon and nothing else.

Lizzy at the park. What a good girl she is.(By the way, that is a bandaid on her shoulder. Not a tattoo.)

Here's a picture of the park across from our neighborhood.
This is Heather. She is Jacob's first girlfriend. He ADORES her! Lizzy likes her too.
My "project" as of late: pulling up the grass that has taken over our driveway, trying to lay new bricks around the edge, spraying Ground Clear all over the place, and getting some new gravel to lay down. This is a bigger project than I first envisioned.
Me and my sweetheart. I don't think he has taken a serious picture for me since we got married!

The other man in my life.

3 comments:
You've been busy! Great model shot of Lizzy. If you want someone to smile in a picture, you know I'm game!!
I love the little green crocs... and Lizzy's hair bow. Cute, cute kids. But what else would one expect with you and Clint as parents? They could be nothing but good-looking.
Happy Birthday to Jacob!! I can't believe they're (Jacob and Brielle) already one! This year has flown by! It looks like he had a fun birthday. That water table is awesome!
And, I am so impressed with your project! I don't know that I would have the drive to do that...
Also, if you want to find out more about our trip around the world, check out the blog... he he he
Post a Comment