Friday, September 19, 2008

All in a Row

I put Jake down on his stomach for "tummy time" while I was tidying up the living room this afternoon. At one point I left to put something away in another room. When I came back this is what I found:
I love that Lizzy put them all on their tummies!
See if you can spot the Little Person girl somewhere in the line...

6 comments:

Sharlyn said...

That is so cute!

Becky T said...

That is the dang cutest thing I've ever seen! I love it!

America said...

Funny how all of Lizzy's babies are naked. Hehe... silly girl. :)

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, what a fun little character she is! Does she get that from you or Clint? ;)

Jeni said...

That is hilarious...kids crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Katy - is this you? From the clarinet section at good old BHS? I just stumbled on your blog and thought I'd say hi. :-)

Shoot me an email sometime if you'd like to chat. clarinetlover@gmail.com

--Angella