I finished this quiet book page today and I really like the way it turned out. I wanted to make a "braiding" page for Lizzy for a while but wasn't sure which approach to take. I finally decided on a Tangled theme with Rapunzel up in the tower. I didn't want to sew her onto the book (what fun is a girl with long hair if you can't play with her??) so I reinforced her neck and head with an extra layer of felt. Also, because Jacob plays with the quiet book pages, I wanted to incorporate Flynn Ryder. Even though he doesn't have the fun long hair to play with I think he turned out pretty cute.
I also wanted a place to store some bows and clips so I left one side of the tower open. That way they can just stow all the accessories in that little pocket. Or Flynn can hide back there. Either/or.
No comments:
Post a Comment