Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just Bee Generous

My kids are officially off for a week and a half from preschool starting today. So, to kick off the vacation we ran chores. Seriously, we were out and about from 10:00 until almost 2:00. By the time we pulled into the driveway we were all exhausted. When we piled out of the car we noticed a couple of Easter eggs by the front door. I wouldn't let the kids touch them until I took some pictures with my phone.
Look how excited Jacob is!
When they opened them up they each found a $5 dollar bill inside along with a card that said Just Bee Generous. I almost cried. I have no idea who left us these eggs with the money inside but it sure meant a lot to me and to my kids. Now we get the opportunity to pass the generosity along to somebody else. Very cool.

No comments: