This Halloween we went for the Peter Pan theme. Jacob was Captain Hook, Lizzy was Tiger Lily, and Lydia was our little Tinker Bell. Alas, no Wendy or Peter this year. :) Clint's PM&R program was running a trick or treat booth at a Halloween fair at a North Shore hospital so we dressed up and drove up there on Saturday morning.


Then on Saturday evening we went to our ward's trunk or treat.
Lizzy and her bff Brooklyn.
Lydia was my helper passing out candy.
We have two LARGE bowls filled with candy from these two parties... and we haven't even hit Halloween day yet!
1 comment:
Their costumes are so cute!! I love the Peter Pan theme. Somehow I didn't even see you at the Halloween party. I feel like I see you often, like in Primary, but hardly have a chance to talk to you! Maybe at the bunco party we can catch up...
Post a Comment