We had a lot going on today. Of course today was Easter Sunday which is already special. The Easter Bunny came to our house and brought the kids baskets of toys and eggs hidden all over the living room and play room. They didn't have much time to play with anything right then however because we had to quickly get everybody dressed for church (we had to get there extra early because Lizzy was supposed to be the reverence child.) I had matching dresses for Lizzy and Lydia but Lydia didn't get to wear hers because it so happened that today was also the day of her blessing. So she wore her new smocked dress and baby bonnet. Very pretty! Clint gave her a beautiful blessing. I found myself being extra happy today and feeling very blessed to have such a sweet husband, good children, and to have a testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Today was a big day. A wonderful day.




2 comments:
Love you all!! What beautiful children they all are. :) (Not that I'm biased or anything...)
great pictures!
Post a Comment