Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I took the kids to a pumpkin patch the other day. We were the only ones there which was extra fun and it was still so early in the season that hardly any had been taken so the lot was overflowing! Lizzy and Jacob loved running around and touching all the pumpkins.
On a side note: This is where Lizzy tends to position herself whenever she is introducing her brother to people - she stands behind him and holds onto him. She is quite the protective big sister. She's usually a scardy cat, but she will always stand up for her little brother if she thinks somebody is being mean to him.

3 comments:

Sharlyn said...

I cannot believe how big they are getting! And Lizzie looks just like you Katy!

America said...

Sure do love these kiddos...

MBoye said...

wish I were there!