Then this afternoon Emily and her mom stopped by to bring Lizzy a present. Emily had made an Alice dress complete with penafore and black hair bow. It is amazing. But, as if that wasn't enough, she also made TWO matching dolls dresses for Lizzy's American Girl dolls along with tiny blue shoes. I was blown away not only by Emily's thoughtfulness but also by her talent. Seriously, these dresses are of unbelievable quality! Lizzy was so happy and I was so touched by the effort she put into such a sweet gift. These dresses will be well loved and taken care of and saved forever! Thank you, Emily!!



2 comments:
that is too sweet! Emily is so precious and lizzy is so cute as Alice.
Emily is definitely more talented than I am! You teach her piano, and I should take sewing lessons from Emily. :)
Post a Comment