Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sensory Discovery

I spent some time looking at the blog Chasing Cheerios (see it listed on my favorites). I have been stealing a lot of her ideas lately and here is another one. I gathered several items from around the house and put them into a container. Then I blindfolded Lizzy and had her figure out what they were. At first she tried to take off the blindfold. I guess she thought, "How am I supposed to see what's in this can if my eyes are covered up??" After I explained for the second time how the game was supposed to work she had no problems whatsoever. Next time I'll have to make it more difficult - she got them all right in about 30 seconds!

2 comments:

America said...

She looks quite focused.... Smart girl.

Amy said...

You are such a good mom Katy!! I love that you're always thinking of fun things for your kids to discover. I need to steal some of your ideas :)