Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mommy Interview

I read about an interview a lady did with her little girl and thought it would be fun to do it with Lizzy. This is what I got out of her.

I really love it when my mom: plays with me

My mom likes to wear: pants

My mom always tells me: "I'm very crazy!"

The best thing she does is: play with me

It makes her happy when: she loves me

My mom loves to relax by: a pillow and a blanket

I like it when she: hugs me

The best thing she cooks is: macaroni and cheese

When my mom shops she likes to buy: broccoli

My mom's favorite household chore is: wiping

My mom's favorite TV show is: news (anything that is not a cartoon is "news")

If she could go on a trip, she would go: to the beach

I love my mom because: she knows me

Since we were at it I decided to ask the same questions about Clint.

I really love it when my dad: hugs me

My dad likes to wear: pants

My dad always tells me: tricky things

The best thing he does is: kiss me

It makes him happy when: he plays with me

My dad loves to relax by: a pillow and a blanket

I like it when he: hugs me

The best thing he cooks is: cakes with me

When my dad shops he likes to buy: I don't know

My dad's favorite household chore is: to the lawn mower

My dad's favorite TV show is: news

If he could go on a trip, he would go: to the beach

I love my dad because: he knows everything

How come Daddy knows everything and I only know Lizzy??

2 comments:

Laura Ferry-Jimenez said...

Because "moms" are at home and not in school. I remember once Isabella made a remark about how smart Harold was. Instead of agreeing with her or reminding her of how lucky she was to have such a smart daddy, I quickly reminded her that I had already gone to college and finished my degree! :)

America said...

Too cute!!! What a wonderful memory to have for future days...