We really miss you guys! Just this week Ellie said,"I miss having our music class with Sister McCready." I don't know what made her think of it. Those comments always make me feel bad but also make me happy that they have so many wonderful memories of New Orleans. And you are in many of those memories.
Ben was asking me just a couple of days ago what kind of doctor Clint decided on. I couldn't remember. You will have to let me know. You are at such an exciting time!
4 comments:
YEA!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
I love the shirts!
We really miss you guys! Just this week Ellie said,"I miss having our music class with Sister McCready." I don't know what made her think of it. Those comments always make me feel bad but also make me happy that they have so many wonderful memories of New Orleans. And you are in many of those memories.
Ben was asking me just a couple of days ago what kind of doctor Clint decided on. I couldn't remember. You will have to let me know. You are at such an exciting time!
And where's Clints shirt???
Post a Comment