Sunday, September 20, 2009

I love this boy





Jacob is almost 14 months old now. He is a pure joy. I may be biased but, come on, is he not a good looking little boy??

He loves to run. He went from walking to running in no time at all. Wherever he's going, he's going full speed ahead.

He loves balls. He can spot a ball a mile away.

Whenever he's looking for something to do or if he just got caught doing something he shouldn't he swings his arms around and looks innocent.

He doesn't like Clint or me to feed him anymore. He wants to do it himself. If we try to get him to eat he will clamp his mouth shut and look up at the ceiling until we put the fork down.

He LOVES his daddy. He cries whenever Clint leaves for work and he's the first one to greet him when he gets back.

He wants to do whatever Lizzy is doing. Babies? Cool.




I found Jakey playing with Lizzy's doll today. He was so sweet with it... talking to it, hugging it, touching it's face. I had enough time to take some pictures, go find my other camera, and take 4 videos. And he still played with that doll for a long while after I quit documenting it. What a sweetheart!

4 comments:

MBoye said...

that is so precious!! I want to see him!

America said...

Awww.... what a sweet boy. He's getting so big!

Lana said...

He IS very good-looking. I think he looks a lot like his mother!

julianna said...

Oh, so sweet! He takes after his big sister, I'd say. I love this video.