Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ezra Taft Benson on Socialism and Healthcare



Benson spits some knowledge.

-Clint

2 comments:

Laura Ferry-Jimenez said...

very interesting - and yes, I listened to the whole thing! ;) for me, it's frustrating when you can see and understand both sides of the argument. sigh. got to keep praying for our leaders, whether we elected them or not.

welcome to the blog world, clint! are you going to start your own? or keep mooching off of katy's? haha.

hope all is well!!! xoxo.

mccready's said...

Thanks for the comment Laura. I put this up cause I wanted to see what people's opinions were. Its always interesting to see what old Mormon leaders thought,this talk is actually from 1977 I think . And I agree, regardless of whether we agree or disagree with their politics we should pray for our leaders. And yes I will continue to mooch, cause I'm good at it.