Beautiful Weather...
A "cold front" has blown through bringing the temperature outside down to around 88 degrees. But most importantly the humidity has dropped significantly. Now that it no longer feels like a sauna it's quite lovely!
Clint and I took the kids to the lake yesterday morning to play at the playground and look at the boats. Isn't it beautiful??
Clint and I took the kids to the lake yesterday morning to play at the playground and look at the boats. Isn't it beautiful??





Then this morning I walked the kids over to Lafreniere Park which has its own (albeit smaller) lake. Still beautiful! And still nice outside!
Now that Jacob is walking he is all over the place. He'll sit down in the stroller, no problem, but if given the opportunity to walk he will GO! I was lucky to get some pictures of him standing still looking out over the bridge.





4 comments:
I sure do love you guys! When will I see ya'll again???
Great pictures! I miss you all!
You are right - you ARE lucky!
That is such a sweet picture of Lizzy! We really really miss you!
Post a Comment