The past 3 weeks...
Clint turned 29 so we celebrated with Curious George party favors and decorations! Happy Belated Birthday, Clint!!

My parents both retired this past month from the San Antonio Northside Independent School District so the kids and I went to San Antonio to participate in the fesitivities. First we went to my dad's retirement party. For some reason the only picture I have from that one is of Lizzy wearing this hat. (You'll notice that her right eye is red... that would be due to a bursted blood vessel that she had on top of pink eye. Jacob had pink eye for the 2nd time as well. Could have done without that, but thankfully both kids didn't seem to suffer too badly from it and they both recovered in a few days.)
My parents live down the street from a rodeo stadium. My mom and I were able to take the kids on a walk over to look at a few of the horses and cattle.




My mom was a school psychologist at a school especially designed for children and young adults with disabilities. I was able to take the kids to a talent show the kids were putting on there. It was a hoot!! Here are some pictures of my mom with couple of her students. 

I also went to the school's graduation. About 30 kids graduated. It was really cool.
We met up with Clint's sister and her kids at Mini Town. Lizzy loves her cousins "Seria and Dabon" (Sierra and David).




And finally, swimming! YAY!!





And finally, swimming! YAY!!

I just love this picture of Lizzy helping my mom to water the plants. I love the way her little tummy is pooched out!




No comments:
Post a Comment