love the swing moves that Clint & Lizzy were doing! now they just need the coordinated outfits, think you can pull that off? haha. you and Jake weren't so shabby either! :)
That was priceless! It's nice to know other families have dances at their homes too... it also reminds me to ask for that Ella Fitzgerald CD I've been wanting...
6 comments:
Clint might not have wanted to dance at his own wedding but I suspect he'll be willing to dance at Lizzy's. Nice footwork.
That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen!
love the swing moves that Clint & Lizzy were doing! now they just need the coordinated outfits, think you can pull that off? haha. you and Jake weren't so shabby either! :)
That was sweet! I recognize that music that was playing too ;-)
I'm glad that Clint will dance with Lizzy- my Dad never danced with me and I always wish he had!
That was priceless! It's nice to know other families have dances at their homes too... it also reminds me to ask for that Ella Fitzgerald CD I've been wanting...
Years from now you (and Clint) will LOVE watching that. It was so sweet!
Post a Comment