Almost the zoo...
We went to the zoo with my friend Laura and her daughter Lucia last Friday. Well... we almost went to the zoo. We got there at 1:30 so as to bypass the field trip craziness. But, as we were walking up to the front gate, we were told that the zoo was about to close early to get ready for something or other to be held later that day. We decided to at least take the girls to the bathroom since we were going to have to turn around and drive all the way back home again. While we were inside the gates we opted to take a couple of pictures to at least document that we were there...



Our neighborhood is a great place to go dumpster diving. Ok, not exactly dumpster diving, but our neighbors are constantly leaving out perfectly good toys for the taking. Usually they put them out next to their trash cans on trash night so that anybody can take them if they so desire. We have accumulated quite a collection of free toys over the past few months. (But that is another post for another day.) I took the kids on a walk the other day with the goal of finding something and sure enough, 2 streets down we came across a bubble blowing lawn mower and a great big dump truck. Score! I took them home, wiped them down with Clorox Wipes, and Tada! New toys!!

1 comment:
Katy I am so glad I found you in the blogging world! It is so fun to stay more in touch this way. I love reading about your mommy adventures! Who'da ever thought living at LaGrande would get you all this? ;)
Post a Comment