For those of you who were wondering what we were up to this past week...
Clint had last Saturday off so we visited the aquarium.
Then, it was such a beautiful day we opted to walk along the river for a while and enjoy the sunshine!
On Tuesday Lizzy had a little too much apple juice along with a little too much jumping around which resulted in the apple juice coming back up the wrong way. She had been complaining about her tummy hurting and, after she threw up, she insisted that I put a bandaid on her tummy to make it better. After I cleaned her up I let her lay down in our bed and watch some Curious George on the tv in there. Now she keeps telling me that she's sick and that she needs some cartoons. Clever girl.
We had a couple of rainy days this week so I deemed it necessary to get Liz some rain appropriate clothing Here's Lizzy in her new wellies and raincoat. She was so excited to find some puddles to jump in!
I don't know what most other children do with plastic bugs but my daughter likes to line them up and sing to them. :) This is what she did during Conference.
We also play "school" a lot nowadays. Usually we pull out every chair in the house and set them up in a semicircle but today Lizzy put everybody on the couch. Now you can see just how big our "school" is! Lizzy usually wants me to be the teacher and is enthusiastic about answering all the questions and singing the songs and whatnot. She's also very concerned that her babies take turns answering questions and she always compliments them for doing such a good job.Jacob is VERY interested in everything Lizzy does if you can't tell.

Lizzy has recently been introduced to my American Girls Felicity doll that I've had stored away. Before bedtime the two girls watched a cartoon and held hands.

5 comments:
Thanks for posting all of those!! Great to see everybody!
We love American Girls in our house!
Love it!! SO cute holding hands with the Felicity doll (also LOVE the wellies and rain coat).... and can't get enough of Jacom's laugh! :)
Aren't American Girls great??
I love Lizzie's rainboots and coat! So cute!! I love jacob's laugh, too!
Post a Comment