Thursday, February 5, 2009

Where did all the pictures go??

Betcha you're all wondering where the latest pictures of my kids are huh? Well, my camera has officially died. It was a long time coming, my poor camera was in need of hospice care for several months and then, a couple of weeks ago, it decided it had had enough and refused to even turn on. This means that I am on the hunt for a new camera and doing some online searching for affordable but fantastic options. I would love to have a $450 camera to take amazing pictures like Becky or Aimee, but that's just not an option right now. So I'm resigned to something in the $120 range. Any suggestions anyone?

3 comments:

Laura Ferry-Jimenez said...

ya know, I want one of those $400 cameras too but then again, will I be whipping that out at the zoo? or am i just saying that to convince myself that those cute digital ones are best? hmmm. :) how about the canon one shot, something like that. we have the old one but the new ones I heard are pretty good. good luck! ps: if you can't make it tonight, don't worry about it. I know sick family is no fun. but lets get together this week, ok? ciao!

Lindsey said...

So we just bought a camera for about $200. From the research we did, it's the best for the price. It's a Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS. Good luck!

Nicole said...

We found the SD100 looked great, too but settled for the 590 IS becuase it was a little less and took regular batteries. The pictures aren't as great as I'd like but for the price who's complaining:). So what did you settle on?

Nicole