Here are a few pictures I took of Lizzy and "Jacom" (as we've started calling lately). Lizzy wasn't crazy about the reindeer costume. Too bad, cause I thought it was darling! You can see her yelling "noooooo" in that second to last picture. :) Sweet Jake didn't seem to mind at all. What a good boy.
8 comments:
I am the luckiest aunt in the world to have such a cute niece and nephew!
Oh my goodness- where did you get those?! They are so adorable! Those should really be Christmas cards. What cute kids!
Haha! They're from Baby's R Us. I thought they were so cute! Clint just rolled his eyes when I got them, but I couldn't help myself.
dang, lexi stole my idea! darn you, lexi! that was my thought too! a collage of pics for your christmas card - too cute!
Oh my goodness! Where'd you get the costumes!? They are so cute! Did you make them yourself? I love them! What a cute family. Love, Linds
OK, those pictures totally make me smile...especially the one of Lizzy saying nooooo. Totally cracks me up and I just love your Christmas spirit!! :)
Aren't those pretty toasty warm for the deep south? Very cute!
love the dress up pics!!!
Post a Comment