Friday, September 12, 2008

Getting Smarter and Smarter!

We have been trying to get Lizzy potty trained for a while now. I give her one tiny M&M for going pee and 2 if she steps it up a notch... you know what I mean. Anyway, yesterday she told me that Baby Anna had to go potty. "You'd better take her then," was my response.

She came back into the room a minute later and headed straight for the dining room table where the M&M's are kept.

"Anna gets two treats."

"Did she go poo poo in the potty?"

"Yes."

"Ok then. If she went poo poo then she gets two treats. Good job, Anna!"

M&M's were handed to Lizzy who took them over to her baby doll. I looked over a few seconds later to see Lizzy walking back toward me with both M&M's in her mouth. I just looked at her.

"She didn't want any," Lizzy said.



2 comments:

aidanjordan said...

Hahaha! Smart girl! That cracks me up.

Lana said...

Hahahahahahaha............ Don't you love it when your toddler insults your intelligence by one-upping you?