Awww! That is too cute. Was he sleeping? You'd better go "Hold it" soon. ;-)
I love that she referred to him as "IT." That is hilarious!
Lizzy is so cute and she's growing up so fast. I'll bet she's fun to have around especially with the new baby (who is also adorable)
Oh Katy! What a cute video! Thanks for sharing. Good luck with two... yikes! :-)
That is SO cute. I just can't get enough of her little voice. It's so cute. And I love how she kisses "it". Darling!
This week my kids met my sister's baby - 8 months old - for the first time. Emily kept asking "Mom, is THAT yours?"
So cute! It ought to be on youtube!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awww! That is too cute. Was he sleeping? You'd better go "Hold it" soon. ;-)
I love that she referred to him as "IT."
That is hilarious!
Lizzy is so cute and she's growing up so fast. I'll bet she's fun to have around especially with the new baby (who is also adorable)
Oh Katy! What a cute video! Thanks for sharing. Good luck with two... yikes! :-)
That is SO cute. I just can't get enough of her little voice. It's so cute. And I love how she kisses "it". Darling!
This week my kids met my sister's baby - 8 months old - for the first time. Emily kept asking "Mom, is THAT yours?"
So cute! It ought to be on youtube!
Post a Comment