Thursday, April 3, 2008




Then and Now

Just in case anybody was wondering who Lizzy looks like I'd like to present two pieces of evidence. Clint saw the black and white picture and said, "Yeah, I remember that." "That's me," I replied. He then bent closer to the computer and squinted at the screen. "Wow. Lizzy, you really DO look like your mommy!" Haha!


5 comments:

aidanjordan said...

Oh my goodness you could be twins!

Amy said...

Wow, you two do look alike, I can see why Clint was confused!

Becky T said...

How funny! You really could be twins. That is SO cute!

Lexi said...

That is incredible! There are no doubts whatsoever who she takes after (not like I had any doubts- you both are cutie patooties!).

America said...

And I was thinking she looked just like me... the girl who is small for her age, loves pickles, and can talk to a wall- just like her Auntie Amy! :)