It's a BOY!
We went to the doctor's today to find out what our newest addition is going to be....
Surprise! A boy!
This will be a new experience for me, having never grown up with boys, but I'm actually really getting excited about it now. A little boy means that I will need to go shopping for new clothes and bedding and whatnot! And I'll have to learn how to change diapers a whole new way...
Surprise! A boy!
This will be a new experience for me, having never grown up with boys, but I'm actually really getting excited about it now. A little boy means that I will need to go shopping for new clothes and bedding and whatnot! And I'll have to learn how to change diapers a whole new way...
10 comments:
I am so excited! I can't wait to meet him!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Boys are so fun, Lizzy will love having a baby brother!
Katy! Wow such a beautiful family, so sorry haven't been able to see each other...in years! I'm glad you are on this blogspot so I can see the latest. Congradulations on the boy! Names??
-Anne
Yay! Let's go shopping!
Congrats, Congrats!!!!!!! Boys love their mommies, and love trouble, trouble, trouble.
A boy, how exciting. Congratulations!
Yay!!!! Congratulations!
Let me tell you....boys are SO fun! You are going to love it. Congratulations!!
Congrats!!
I have HEARD that boys are WAY different than girls.
You'll love having a boy. I'm a litte partial to them (I wonder why)!
Congrats! Lizzie will love having a playmate (well that is not mom).
Post a Comment